11/07/2007



I had known her since my childhood sweetheart deserted me at the age of 8 years. It’s been a long and a memorable journey. I don’t remember a minute I had spent without her. She became a part of mine and stayed so for many years. If I had a pain, she felt it; if I laughed, she followed suit; if I was unvoiced, she was silent too. I loved her to the core and I knew very well that my survival is quite inconceivable without her.

She loved to eat whatever I munched upon. Sometimes she didn’t have a choice; I had forced her to consume things! ;) I loved Chicken Burgers, so did she! I doted on chocolate mousses, she never complained though she didn’t adore it. Chocolates were a part of my life and she was forced to have them too! Sigh, sometimes I feel, I didn’t understand her feelings, or maybe never tried to do so. She was like a muted tolerant existence of nature. She gave her all, when the situation demanded. She silently stood the pain when I went out of my way to feed my stomach.

And now, after all these years of love, pain and implausible tolerance, she left me for good. She breathed the final time at 10:26 last night. Life won’t be the same without her. I will miss her and I know for a fact that there is and will be nothing which can replace her. I still love you dear.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Friends, I lost my 1st Molar teeth which resided closest to the pre-molars. It was supposed to be the biggest Molar of all.

If possible, I request all of u to ‘observe’ 1 minute of ‘No-eating’ on my molar’s behalf.

Much Appreciated.

Heart err…Tooth-Broken Sounak

4 comments:

El Furibundo said...

Start praying. your time is due.

TheGreatOne said...

Thanks Ro!!
How sweet!! :'( :'(

Shatrughan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shatrughan said...

The song which keeps playing in my mind while having meals- "Wish you were here".

I lost my first molar nine years back. It was a difficult decision knowing the fact that it would never come back again. But it had pained me for almost an year. I didn't have any choice. The stupid dentist had made my life miserable.