27/11/2009

DO NOT be Stue-peed



Whatever you do, don’t be stupid. Ohkkaye?


I am tired of stupid people doing stupid things, behaving stupidly and even making sure they are blasted (recognized???) for their sheer stupidity.

Lady Marmalade “Darling, I feel like having Jelly Fish today. Please can you get me some?
Sir DocileDodo “Sure darling! Why not? They don’t sell ‘em at the market, so I’ll have to do some scuba-diving in the Docomo river.
Lady Marmalade “Ohh Jesus. But isn’t that river infested with Killer Sharks?
Sir DocileDodo “Ohh dear, you know how brave I am. I can handle a few sharks. Ha ha. You’ll have your jelly-fish by the end of the day


There! Wrong! Don’t! That is NOT being brave. That is NOT being smart. That is being ...wait for it… STUPID! Yeah.
Don’t be stupid. Be practical. Be honest.

* rewind *


Lady Marmalade “Ohh Jesus. But isn’t that river infested with Killer Sharks?
Sir DocileDodo “Yes, dear! * sigh *. You know what, don’t worry. I’ll get you decayed dead snake skin from the nearby forest and even cook it for you. Only for you dear!

Lady Marmalade “That’ll be so sweet


Excellent!


Major Razor Sharp Boss “Ahh, Shiva, I heard you are going home today. But, the thing is, we have some things that needs completion by day end, today

Savvy Savvy Shiva “Sure boss, go ahead. Tell me

Major Razor Sharp Boss “Shiva, I need you to complete these two modules by end of day if you think that is feasible?

Savvy Savvy Shiva “Ohh Boss, don’t you worry. I’ll be done with the two modules before 5, then I’ll finish off the third module and even the design for the next module which is not even planned. Ha ha.

There! Wrong! Don’t! DO NOT be stupid. Be practical.

* rewind *


Major Razor Sharp Boss “Shiva, I need you to complete these two models by end of day if you think that is feasible?

Savvy Savvy Shiva “Boss, I think I’ll somehow wrap-up the two modules. But I am going to use BASIC instead of C++. It’d be real crappy and the client might get pissed with me

Major Razor Sharp Boss “It’s your dedication which is important. Go ahead. My blessings are with you


Excellent!


Little Diddle Diddly Koko “Daddy, I want that extra-seater turbo cycle, that cute Robot which’ll do everything for me and a small tree-house where I’ll play with my small cars
Bubble Bozo Daddy Dood “Ohh my dear Koko…you ask for it! You get it. In fact, I’m planning to take you to Disney Land every week from now onwards

Srsly? Stupid mistake committed! Grow UP. Be practical. DO NOT be STUPID.


* rewind *

Little Diddle Diddly Koko “Daddy, I want that extra-seater turbo cycle, that cute Robot which’ll do everything for me and a small tree-house where I’ll play with my small cars
Bubble Bozo Daddy Dood “Ohh my dear Koko… I’ve something better in my mind, for you. I’m planning to buy you a deadly semi-automatic Beretta 950 Jetfire. You can shoot whatever you want with that!

Excellent!


The thing is, with progress in technology and all that rock n’roll, people have started their "Walk of absolute Stupidity”. They want to name a generation after stupid people and stupid deeds that the stupid people performed. They want to build the ‘Pillars of inane Stupidity’ and make ‘em some kind of a wonder, probably one of those “Really Stupid Seven Wonders of the World. You kiddin’ me?” And then those other hopeless dim-witted caterpillars would also want to build the “Hanging Garden of improbable Stupidity” and try competing with the ‘Pillars of inane Stupidity’. Guys, these things are pointless. Try to understand that. Grow up, gobble up the stupidity, and throw ‘em out even if they are greenish-yellow in color and they come out of your ears. Don’t be ashamed of the fact that you have been stupid in the past. Except for me, all of you’ve been really stupid, so just admit it. Change yourself. Eat more green vegetables and drink fluorescent green colored fluids which taste like that ‘Not-a-stupid-drink-at-all’ cocktail most famous in Minor Djakarta!

Yeah, so, that was my point. Thanks for coming this far.

3 comments:

aninnervoice said...

How stupid!!!!!!:-)))))

Palve said...

DEEP
SHIT.......BU HA HA HA HA...BTW AGEY DEKHO..JOBLESS FELLA...

Divs said...

whtz stue-peed?
someone who ate stew a lil too much n then... err.. pe*d?

:S