22/10/2009

....T R A V I A N ....


* pheww * Ok, that was for the ‘New Post’ button to check if it still works. Well, yes, it does! I know what you fellas and fellis think, that laziness has reached the point of no return. Well, for a change, NO! That is not the reason.

My room-mate says…”Dood, when you play Travian, you don’t have a life”. He is absolutely bang on target. I don’t have a life. I play Travian. I devote a hell lot of time to Travian every freaking day of my life. It is getting crazier by the day. I can’t take it out of my system. It seems like I am being playing the game from the primordial times, even before the dinosaurs existed. I am more addicted to it than probably Jim Morrison was addicted to Lysergic acid diethylamide. Not that I am addicted to the latter at all, but that is not the point. My playing hours are something like this…-after-coming-back-from-office-till-late-night-…early morning….before I start working…before lunch break…after 5..i.e. before going to the gym…after coming back from gym…crazy shit I tell you. I need a break. I need to pulverize the very existence of the game’s vision from my mind. I want to get normal, lead a normal life.

Oh by the way, for all you guys who are playing the game. I am on Server 4 (with the alias ‘KingTheGreatOne’) and Server 7 (with the alias ‘Cesc’, nearing Endgame). Do let me know if you are on server 4. We can discuss strategies and what not. We can ..erm…NO…That is it. I need to stop.

In other news, err…If I have some, I’ll get back to you guys.

Damn, ‘energy’ is full @ Mafia Wars, I need to finish ‘jobs’. See you guys.

6 comments:

Dan Massicotte said...

That depends how you define "having a life." To some playing Travian is what means they have a life.

Some play this game teamed up with 2-3 others on the same account and have a blast, each putting in a decent number of hours into the game each day.

But yeah, your room mate is touching on a problem, somewhat.

aninnervoice said...

oh god....you seriously need a break!:-|

Divs said...

:S

err... 'm trying to say something really really sensible here ( who am i kidding! )

but can't comment on this one since i've never played anything except mario in which i was always lasted for 10 mins in the game :|

TheGreatOne said...

@Dan: Yeah, I think 'Travian' is my life now. Jesus! :-o

@Sro: I think I'll procrastinate! :-P

@Divs: Really appreciate that honesty. :D

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Hope you are doing well! This is Anamika Tiwari from Webneetech.com. At present we are interviewing entrepreneurs and now we are starting another section to feature (interview) bloggers and their blog on webneetech.com

We find your blog bit interesting and would like to feature your interview on our website.

I was not able to find any contact details of yours so using this comment box. Please let me know your email id or else contact us on i.webneetech@gmail.com, so that we can send you the questionnaire and feature you on webneetech.com Please visit www.webneetech.com to know more about us.

Regards,
Anamika
Webneetech.com

The CEO Game said...

Today there are many MMOG (massively multiplayer online game) that revolve around strategy and tactic theme but it’s very hard to find MMOG or simulation that deal whit the business world. Recently I found a upcoming FREE game that challenge you to take The CEO position of your own company by building your company from scrap to a global corporation while competing whit other players on limited resources such as: market share, costumers, human resources . This game also offers you to take an active part by play this game on beta testing and compose your thought. The developing team will read you note and might even add new aspect to the game based on what you wrote. Exciting isn’t it? The name of this game is The CEO Game.