20/10/2008

That was just your life!



It's good to be back and I'm back to be good. Confused by the second part of that statement. Well, I'll clear all confusion in some time.


I've decided that, from now onwards, I'll be good! Too much of a generalized statement hunh?. Okay, I'll make things even more clearer. I'll change certain things about me which were bad, rather terribly bad. No, no, you are wrong, if you think that the guy will stop talking crap, the guy will stop preaching 'shiteducation' of irrelevant and inappropriate gibberish (Gibberish can be relevant too, is it? :-S Whatever!), then you need to rethink!
I'll stop calling people by names. No, I don't mean that I'll whistle and call people or show eye/hand movements to call people. I meant names like Dogs, Donkeys, Idiots, Morons, Monkeys and Mamata. I'll rather call them 'Faithful dogs', 'Helpful donkeys', 'Important Idiots', 'Meaningful Morons', 'Clever Monkeys' and err..'Mamata'! I'll stop talking of music and not boast of the fact that I've a sound understanding and 'knowledge' (oooh! Strong word! ) of music. Rather, I'll talk of Siberian Mongooses and their ancestors. In fact, I have a trivia right away. A 1000 years before Lord Jesus Christ was born, there existed Siberian Mongooses, but this trivia was never proved or even talked about anywhere to this date! Unbelievable? Well, don't believe it.
I'll stop talking about football and not boast of the fact that I play and have a very decent understanding of the game. No, I won't. I'll rather talk about 'Liposuction' and its advantages and disadvantages in Modern Times. Since, I don't have any knowledge on this particular subject, my talking/blabbering/preaching can be very disturbing and harmful for human beings, but then there is a good part about it and that is, I won't be talking about football, right? :-D

Apart from this, I won't be talking in 'satires' or 'irony' or 'metaphors'. I'll call a Spade a Spade. I mean, come on, if you call it Clubs or Diamonds, it would be cheating in a Card Game right? No, I won't cheat.
Similarly, if Zoliacorzen Morzee dies, I'll say, he died. I won't say 'Zolia kicked a bucket', because that'll be lying right? What about his family? His dogs? His cats? His car-drivers? Why do I give them renewed hope making them believe that the guy actually kicked a bucket and just hurt his toe, because that is not the truth?! The 'fact' is Zoliacorzen Marzee died, and nobody should change it.

So, that is that! I hope I can follow the rules I've set for myself. It'll be better if the rules follow me, because I am lazy.

Adios! Oops! :)

9 comments:

Ruchi said...

Ok.. One question..

Who or what prompted this?????

Nasal Crooner said...

Chill Pill Keshto..
eto senti hocchis keno..

aninnervoice said...

awwhh...v vl see..:-))

Rize said...

hmmmm... i dont think any one here wanna see a different set of posts from you!you write well, be the way you are!

TheGreatOne said...

@ruch rulz: It's sad that you are this ignorant! :|

@nasal crooner: hehe! Am chilled with pills! :-P Senti hote bishal bhalo laage! :D

@sromana: yeah, yeah! :)

@rize: Thanks a load my dear friend! :)

astha said...

no 'muzic'...no football..no Satire..that's not you.
You are good. Be yourself.

TheGreatOne said...

@astha: uhmm..err...everybody says am Raymond! :-P ok..ok..I'll be so! :)

M3 said...

seriously>??!

TheGreatOne said...

@m3: Yeah! :) Who are u btw? :-P